How To Get Help
We understand what you are going through and we are here to help. Drug addiction is a heavy burden on both you and your family and you shouldn’t have to go through it alone.
If you or someone you know needs help, please get in touch with us today.
You can have a chat with our team for some friendly and confidential advice. This will help you become informed as you move forward. Our team is ready to help you in every possible way.
OUR FORMER PATIENTS HAVE TOLD US THAT THEY NOT ONLY STOPPED USING DRUGS, BUT THEY ALSO:
- Enhanced their self-esteem, confidence, and overall quality of life.
- Changed negative behavior and instead led an active, productive life.
- Learned new ways to enjoy leisure time away from drugs.
- Developed effective social, vocational and communication skills.
- Resolved long-standing psychological, health and emotional issues.
- Strengthened and re-built existing family ties.
- Learned useful anger and stress management techniques.
- Served as an example of an abstinent, responsible human being for their peers.
- Integrated the wider community.
- Received training, support, and guidance to find a full-time job that fit their career and life goals.